Home Health ServicesBexar, Atascosa, Comal, Kendall, Medina
Our full range of Clinical Home Health Services include:
Home Health Services
- Wound care
- Psychiatric Services
- Disease and Pain management
- Medication monitoring and management and education
- Patient education to promote self-care and self-management
- Administration of Injections
- Treatment for balance problems that can lead to fall risks
- Congestive Heart Failure Management
PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL, SPEECH THERAPY
- Rehabilitation Therapy
MEDICAL SOCIAL SERVICES
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDES
Home Health Care Facts*Based on and compared to the stats from Medicare’s Home Health Compare for July 2014- June 2015
- 61.5% of Soft Touch Home Care (STHC) patients got better at walking or moving around (Texas avg. is 59.9).
- STHC has highest maximum rating (100%) on treatment of patients’ pain (Texas avg. 98.6%) as well as how often treated heart failure symptoms (TEXAS avg. 98%).
- STHC received 100 % rating for how often staff checked patients for risk of developing pressure sores. (Texas avg. 97.8%).
- Agency received a 97.3% rating on beginning patient services in a timely manner (Texas avg. 91.7%).
- Agency received a 98.4% rating on teaching of patients and caregivers about their drugs (Texas Avg. 95.3%).
The quality of patient care star rating provides a single indicator of an agency’s performance compared to other agencies. STHC HAS A QUALITY OF FINAL PATIENT CARE RATING OF 3 ½ OUT OF 5 STARS; WHEREAS THE NATIONAL AVERAGE AND TEXAS AVERAGE ARE BOTH 3 OUT OF 5 STARS.
While the quality of patient care star rating provides a summary of agency performance, you may prefer to compare agencies based on your own personalized needs.
For further information visit: medicare.gov/homehealthcompare/
Contact your local Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services office TO APPLY FOR LONG TERM CARE SERVICES.